Thursday, June 8, 2017

Campaign 13 ends on Sunday June 11, 2017. If you would like to place an order I need to hear from you by Saturday June 10,2017
Fathers Day is June 18, 2017 place an order online for some great gifts Dad will love.
Thank you to those who have placed orders with me you business is very appreciated.
If you would like to place and order Call, Text, contact me through my Avon Page or my regular Facebook page.
Avon has some exciting new and exciting products coming up and some old favorites coming back. visit my 24/7 Avon Website and sign up for my E-mails and become an Avon Insider
Sign up for Emails
Take the Avon Skin Care Test to find the best products for you.
Take advantage of the Special Offers on different products. Many times you can get two products for one of two dollars more.
All First time Customers receive 10% off their first offer with CODE: Welcome10
Free Shipping with all orders over $40.00 before tax
STOCK UP ON SUMMER ESSENTIALS
Skin So Soft is a great product to have in your summer arsenal. its great for your skin and (yes it really does keep the bugs away)
Ask me about the 7-Piece Special on Original Skin So Soft at a cost of $19.99. Retail value $65
Another great product is the Skin So Soft Bug Repellant with SPF . great for hiking, camping going to the beach.
Looking to make some extra cash or create a new career for yourself and be a #Beauty Boss. Contact me for more Information. I would love to have you on my Team
Avon Independent Rep. Robin Register

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Boss Life | Avon

Join My Team Of Beauty Bosses REFERENCE CODE:robinregister

Current Campaign